[LRflex] Kaufmann speaks again

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: Leica Users Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, LEG <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 14:13:02 +0200

A couple of quotes from Dr K in an interview in the German  "Foto magazin"

The new Leica centre in Wetzlar will contain a museum, a shop, a gallery and even an observation tower for visitors to test Leica sports optics and telephoto lenses. The complex will also include a service centre and restaurants.

The S2 lenses will all cost less than a Noctilux

The S-system roadmap already considers the S3 and S4 to prove our committment to the professional high-end system - an area that we perhaps had left around 15 years ago

The R-system will be positioned a little below the S-system - we have already registered the brand names R10 and R11

Cheers
Douglas