[LRflex] Kaufmann Interview

  • From: <wbill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 10:08:23 -0500 (CDT)

I have thought for a while now that for Leica to come out with a all new DSLR
would be very hard on the $$$ side.  I keep thinking it's going to be something
based on the Oly E3. I know this does not thrill alot of people but for Leica
to stay alive they need to get new people into the camera range M or DSLR which
does not mean a go for broke in the $10/15,000 tour de force camera body range.

It's very simple they need to sell more bodies so that they can then sell
lenses, and they need to be new Leica customers not just us old timers.....

just my .02 which is getting less every min.

wbill

If we had more time for discussion we should probably have made a great many
more mistakes.
Leon Trotsky