[LRflex] Re: Jenny Lake, Tetons

  • From: Charlie Falke <chfalke@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2009 14:08:43 -0500

Steve Barbour wrote:
a few images taken  2003...

Jenny Lake at dawn,

Steve,
  Catching up on severe email backlog.  Edge-dawn is
weird and very beautiful.  Edge and tetons3 are perfectly composed,
well exposed.  Well seen.  Jlboat and view are perfectly exposed
and the boat wake is caught at exactly the correct time relative
to the reflection of the sky and the ridge line. The out of focus foreground is a little distracting for
me, I would have preferred them sharp.  I am maybe too much
influenced by school f/64. :-)
  I'd have been well pleased to have taken any of them.

--
Charlie Falke                                         _____      /\
"One test result is worth                        |    |/        `o
 one thousand expert opinions" - Wernher Von Braun   0  N4003M
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein