[LRflex] Re: Jay

In a message dated 27/04/2011, Dr. Ted said ...

> > http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/Jay.html<<<<<

> Still an interesting photo. My first reaction was.... "Gee David, you didn't
> use a big flash on this guy did you?"  I know you didnt, but that's the kind
of
> light look it has.

Hi Ted!

Nope.  No flash used.  I think the "look" comes from over-sharpening...
which I did because I needed to run the image through Neat Image for noise
reduction, and that softens it, but not as much as I thought.

Gotta run... but will try to re-work it in the morning.

Thanks for taking the time to comment.

Cheers
David.

--