[LRflex] Re: Jay

Hi David,
   Please don't make the efforts just on my Comments! I quite frankly and
utterly was making a statement/inquiry as to whether there were remedial steps
Up To Your Standards to remedy the poor light you noted the shot having been
taken in. I honestly didnt give a thought to the posted image BEING the Results
of Remedial Efforts. I thought the image was shot in noondayish hard light and
not dappled light. (Maybe that is a tribute to a successful attempt to undapple
dappled light?)
   The Comment I would make based upon being disabused of my assumptions is to
make an analogy using dogs.
A Black Lab can be a beautiful example of a Black Lab.
One can make a Black Lab look like a Yellow Lab,
but One Cannot make a Black Lab into a
Beautiful example of a Yellow Lab.

ie: A Dappled Light Photograph can become a Great Dappled Light Photograph and
it can be made to look like an Undappled Light Image, but becoming a Great
Example of such might be an endeavour best left to the Don Quixote's of the
world.

I hope this writings make some sense and are helpful. To be honest, my side
effects are kicking in now and I'm uncertain of the intelligence it - I frankly
now don't understand what I've written. Sigh.
At least these moments are less often.

Peace
richard in michigan

iPads, Lenses, M8's, Oh My....