[LRflex] Re: Jay

  • From: "Axel Collier" <axel.collier@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 22:25:44 +0200

Hi Richard
I used an online jpeg indeed, and that is visible from the results.
I used nx2 and its color control points , so no need for photoshop to select
the branch. You just put color points on the branch and change its colors.
If you want to know how this works, go to youtube and google nx2. Very
powerfull tool. Even I can use it so it must be good and easy.
In the second image, I used photoshop only to put some texture on the spot
where the highlight was. I copied that texture from another part of the
branch. Quik and dirty ... Not very profesional i know ;-)
with the color points you can also make the branch more warm/less gray. Like
this :
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/webUpload?uname=Axelred0&aid=5600730610708298433
As you said, with the original file and more effort, more is possible.
greetings, Axel