[LRflex] Re: Introduction, and IMG: Why I love Seattle

  • From: Bille Xavier F. <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 08:57:27 +0200

Welcome in! The "portrait" of the lovely pup has given me a clue on the collar:
Our dog has the same type but red, I could not figure out how the leash ring
was set.  Now, I know, thanks! Sorry if this is a wee bit off topic... Nice
gradation in the landscape over the lake. A good application of the 150mm lens.

Xavier F. BILLE

Maisons-Alfort - France.