[LRflex] Re: In interesting article (for Dr. Ted)

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 10:04:05 -0700

Hi Ted!

You wrote:

>Thanks for the warning David, next time I'll absolutely obey it! :-)
>
>Me? I'm going out and make a few fun exposures. :-)
>Have a nice weekend all!

Sorry.. but I did warn you!  ;-)

I wish I were going out to make "a few fun exposures"... but my
biggest sale of the year is next weekend, and I have 20 - 11x14's to
frame and another 70+ 8x10" prints to mat before then, so I'm pretty
much tied to my office.  :-(  (I shouldn't be so far behind, but
we've had good sales through the summer, and grand kids, travel,
building a new shed for Rose's ponies and a little photography have
kept me away from the drudgery!)

Have a great weekend!

David Young - Photographer
Logan Lake, BC,  Canada