[LRflex] Images and words

Hi Steve
You said:

so the image ! did shock or not ?

I am from the school that believes that an image is worth a thousand words...(ie or can be)

I also wonder what was the moving thing, image or words?

The image itself didn't, indeed, at a casual glance, it looked quite charming; I guess the words alone wouldn't; but the combination sent out a very strong message indeed. Unfortunately, I've never seen this image anywhere else, so I can't show you. However, off-line, I'll send some scans that will illustrate some of my comments - I hope. I haven't looked at any of the postings from anyone yet, but I will later, and I'll let you know what I think.

An image should be worth a thousand words, but much, IMO, depends on context and purpose.

I think it's quite an interesting subject, the impact of images, but I must stress, I'm not a psychologist..... well, not supposed to be... ;-) Cheers
Keith