[LRflex] Re: I'm an endangered species.

  • From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 09:20:33 -0700

At 21/07/2006, you wrote:

>OK Crew the posted efforts of the past few days have evoked many private and
>online "You've got to do a book responses!"
>
>A blog or other suggestions that have given me a great deal of confidence
>just maybe there's a book after all and the first publisher was wrong in
>turning it down.
>
>I thought this might be a kind of opening piece.
>
>Now it's my turn to ask.   Comments and critiques?

Gee, Ted.  You missed your punctuation, in

 > "Tired? Not me I'm outta here!"

Should be "Tired? Not me!  I'm outta here!"

Otherwise, I (as a non-writer) think it's good!  It would entice me
to read the rest of the book... and that's the point of an opening
piece, is it not?

Good luck with it!

Personal Web-site at: http://www3.telus.net/~telyt
Limited Edition Prints at: http://www3.telus.net/~telyt/prints.htm