[LRflex] Re: IMPORTANT: Re: DMR Support, all together now. please read

  • From: <drpuritz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 16:27:07 -0500

I'd be interested to hear from all of the very accomplished and pleased DMR
users.  Now I wonder
about the R10.

As an aside, I am visiting family in Boston and I stopped in at Newtonville
Camera, one of my favorite
"old time" photo stores.  Interesting to know that they are sold out of M8
cameras, with no more
expected until April.  Also, no DMR modules in stock, or on the horizon.

Elliot