[LRflex] Re: IMGs: Dan Nauman's bronze railing at Lynden Sculpture Garden

  • From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 06:49:46 +0200

Certainly a challenge for the photographer (and gear).
In the test of paying triute to another artist, you pass with flying
colours George.

The sldeshow hints at the diffculty to find composition, angles,
separation, light, rhtyhm, etc.

A most beautiful piece of craftmanship very well rendered.

An aside, have you tried shooting at night, when the background would
be dark hence sometimes less of a hindrance?

Beautiful job

Thanks for sharing
Amitiés
Philippe