[LRflex] Re: IMGs: Dan Nauman's bronze railing at Lynden Sculpture Garden

  • From: <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 16:58:05 -0700

George Lottermoser offered:
Subject: [LRflex] IMGs: Dan Nauman's bronze railing at Lynden Sculpture
Garden

> (may be the most difficult subject I've ever photographed)
>
> <http://www.imagist.com/blog/?p=3941>

Hi George,
Let me start off with... "I am so glad it was your assignment and not mine!"
:-) HOWEVER! :-)

I believe without question, and not standing there in real time to see what
I may see or what might have been missed. I feel you've done a damn fine
job! I particularly like the close-up which I'd bet 99.9% of other
photographers would've missed? Or never thought to shoot!

And I can quite openly offer it's something that would never have crossed my
mind to shoot. If I saw something that triggered a motivation then maybe.
But to think to shoot it without some triggering of the "Art of
Observation?" Never!

Damn fine shoot!
cheers,
ted