[LRflex] Re: IMGs: Brady Street Festival - Pets

  • From: Bille Xavier F. <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 07:51:47 +0200

 +1 vote for the lady in lizzard pants holding the beast by its tail But the
low level picture of the small white sptiz is lovely too  I would not have done
better, howver, in my brain it would be the dog in focus and the bystanders in
the fuzz.  Using zone focus requires a bit of practice, having sold my last
Minox a long time ago, I have all forgotten the distance scale! And the last
one is really interesting, you have the big hand painted on the walk way and
the small hand next to it, the lizzard (a would be wallet....) going toward
those. I just love the tonal approach of those images. Thanks.

Xavier F. BILLE

Maisons-Alfort - France.