[LRflex] Re: IMG: more Goldeneye ducks

  • From: Andy Wagner <yxandy2001@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 12:41:15 -0800 (PST)

Doug
As was preached by Dr. Ted the pictures should tell their own story. They do
and as usual are perfect. But in this case the dialogue that you have included
was not only entertaining but educational. It added real depth to an excellent
series. I guess that's what it means to know your subject

Regards
YXAndy

--- On Sat, 1/9/10, Doug Herr <wildlightphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Friday morning I spent a few hours at the state fish hatchery at Nimbus Dam, a
few minutes