[LRflex] Re: IMG italiano

  • From: Philippe Amard <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 16:43:48 +0100

ICT = Cheek in tongue - you taught me this Steve, MdR I did you LoL

Phil...x

Steve Barbour wrote:

On Nov 28, 2007, at 6:20 AM, Philippe Amard wrote:

Steve,
at least that one was easy to focus.CIT

my wife loves that shade...

CIT means what ?

thanks Philippe...

Nice rendition of a nice piece of Italian workmanship.
Thanks for sharing
Phil...x

Steve Barbour wrote:

Olyca E3 with Summilux 80mm 1.4 wide open RAW at ISO 400...

the lampshade over our dining room table, from Venice...

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/PAW2007/shade2.jpg.html

shooting around the house, E3 etc...soon to move on to people and faces...in bw and color, wide open, hi ISO etc...

thanks for looking,   Steve