From: philippe.amard
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2012 2:17 PM
To: Leica Users Group
Cc: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LRflex] IMG: Venice - 2 : Transportation

There are two ways to discover or to work in Venice: boats, and walking through narrow streets punctuated by bridges over the many canals and arteries.

This series offers a variey of boats, from an ambulance, a taxi or a "city bus" to a barge or a cruise ship, and of course gondolas for tourists. I also noticed that most of the houses had wooden posts that matched the colours of their craft.

It starts here, and continues by clicking on the arrow to the right.
Some may be viewed larger.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Italie+2012/BT-Venice-9649.jpg.html
or
http://tinyurl.com/br5q4kc