[LRflex] Re: IMG: Venice - 2 : Transportation

  • From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 23:41:17 +0200

More weight on the gondolier' side", left on the photo, plus rope creating a list on starboard- remember they have no keel - optical illusion I'd say

I have a shot of the place where they repair them, just in case ;-)
Thanks for your vigilence :-)

Le 16 août 12 à 23:32, Aram Langhans a écrit :

All right.  Looking at this one:
It looks like the bow of the boat is curved to the left to match the walkway. Optical illusion due to the rocking of the boat? Or does it make left turns all day long?

Nice series.