[LRflex] Re: IMG: Street photography - Italy with CV wideangle lenses

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/New-Old-Pictures/Italy/1Image4-1_edited-1-Edit-2.jpg.html

This one shows the date I guess - they must have finished restauring it by now - and also that the works were not so much needed ;-)

Very nice series Douglas - makes me long for Italy, and particularly the beautiful light of Tuscany.

Thanks for rekindling fond memories.
Amitiés from Hannover-weathered Metz.
Philippe

Douglas Sharp wrote:

Hello all,

I generally stick to things like steam trains and flowers and leave street photography to experts like Lluis.

But, today it's snowing again, so I took some time to process some old slides (2003) that had terrible colour casts (either old stock,bad developing or X-ray machines in Italian airports) and decided to use almost every possible option in Lightroom 2.3 and convert them to BW in PS.

Hope you like them. Comments and critique more than welcome.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/New-Old-Pictures/Italy/

There's even one with a Signorina :-)

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/New-Old-Pictures/Italy/1Image15-3-Edit.jpg.html

Technical details: Leica M6 and Minolta CLE + CV 12 and 15 mm lenses, shot on Fuji film.

Cheers
Douglas