[LRflex] Re: IMG: Postcard

  • From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 08:31:11 +0100

Thank you all for your comments, suggestions, and even off-list edits
- much appreciated here.
Steve, the place is my second den, Engelberg, Switzerland, and is more
of less a view from the balcony.
No large print on the wall, but I installed my new printer yesterday
(had been in the box since Nov 2008 ...) and I might try a print.

Cold even here in Metz
Bien cordialement
Philippe