[LRflex] Re: IMG: Pano experiments on the cheap

  • From: Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 13:45:03 +0100

Charlie Falke wrote:

Philippe AMARD wrote:

Four panos taken with highly sophisticated equipment consisting in a wooden ruler with a slit, and bolts and nuts, I m probably one of them.
>From 3 to 12 stitched horizontal JPEG views

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Doulce+France/?g2_page=4
- L1 - Summicron 50R, the only one lens that my contraption allowed to be mounted :-[

Advice, advice, and advice most welcome.
Thanks in anticipation
Phili^^e

PS: A proper berth with cross rails is on order.

Philippe,
They're beautiful and effective shots. I like your copyright notice on the grain elevator, too. :-)

;-)
We intend to use it for the village internet site - so they'll know :-)

The one against the sunrise was trickiest - and I'm not satisfied with the stitching, but these were only experiments ; as you know 'one test ...' :-D
Thanks for veiwing Charlie
Bien cordialement
Phili^^e

--
Charlie Falke                                         _____      /\
"One test result is worth                        |    |/        `o
 one thousand expert opinions" - Wernher Von Braun   0  N4003M
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein