[LRflex] Re: IMG: PAW 30 - Butterflies and thistles

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 12:58:52 -0700

Unlike David, I do like the third one.  It is a brave new angle for a
butterfly shot, and I think it works well.  I did not care for the first one
much, but do like the lighting on the second one.  My only comment on the
second one is I wonder what it would look like if some of the stuff on the
right and lower right were either cropped out (might ruin the rest of the
shot) or cloned out.

But for those viewing these, take a long look at #3 and see if you don't
appreciate the newness of it.

Aram