[LRflex] Re: IMG: PAW 10 - Phx - Cocooning - TWO EDITS - NOW THREE

  • From: Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2009 11:53:42 +0100

Just added, Douglas's sepia version.
Thanks Herr Doug
Amitiés
Phili^^e

Philippe AMARD wrote:

Thanks Steve, Ken, David, Lluis, Douglas, Geoff, Bill, & al..

Steve's edit looks better on the PC too indeed.
I've just been back to the file and tried to follow your hints.

I've posted both edits here:
http://tinyurl.com/cu8ohn

Thanks everyone.

Amitiés du matin
Philippe

Steve Barbour wrote:

On Mar 7, 2009, at 3:52 PM, Philippe AMARD wrote:

Steve Barbour wrote:

On Mar 7, 2009, at 3:39 PM, Philippe AMARD wrote:

Maybe too dark for some?

http://tinyurl.com/bs5z3y

Please let me know.

it's beautiful,  and I think I know what you are going for,

only question is...

is it too dark for you?

Not on the Mac
Yet is on the PC ...
same question over and over again

I am not surprised, same problem for all of us, not the fault of the mac or the PC...the two are always different, and any two macs or two PC's will be different as well, so when you are right on the edge...

one size does not fit all....

btw I did this...it looks very good at least on my imac...

Steve

I guess it will be fine when printed as is on the  Mac

Thanks for your input Steve

I remember the film BTW; those guys did know how to light a scene , and Simon what un sacré bonhomme

Amitiés
Philippe

amities,

Steve