[LRflex] Re: IMG: Horned Grebe

  • From: "wildlightphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wildlightphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 13:55:58 -0400

Philippe AMARD wrote:

>Steve Barbour wrote:

>> and I'd love to see you, in the kayak, with the equipment,
> ditto

When I'm in 'workout' mode the camera is stashed well under the forward
deck and passers-by don't even know I have one, OTOH in 'photography' mode
the paddle is either balanced across the cockpit while I'm working the
camera, or the left hand is holding the camera while I make small
adjustments to location, drift, or rotation / orientation with the right
hand on the double-bladed paddle.  It gets to be a handful.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com