[LRflex] Re: IMG: Hibiscus

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 07:07:48 -0800

Nice flower.  They are one of my favorites, perhaps because they do not grow
up here, so they are a treat when I see them.  Only thing I don't like about
the front face views is that the pistil is not in focus, right dead center,
and that, to me, is very distracting.  In the side view, you have the
interesting parts in nice focus.

Aram