[LRflex] Re: IMG: Hawaiian birds

  • From: Andy Wagner <yxandy2001@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 17:06:40 -0800 (PST)

Hey Doug
It's time to assume the role of Grand pa
Head for the store
Find all that would appeal to her eye  and buy it.
 Commence to spoil her rotten, give in to all he whims. feed her candy and
chocolate. and when she is really really wound up send her back to her parents.
When my kids ask me why I refer to it as payback. Just remember you must test
all presents prior to presenting them.
All my best, may the child be a healthy one!!!!

Regards
YXAndy