[LRflex] Re: IMG El Sabino Canyon

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 09:34:37 -0700

On Oct 5, 2007, at 9:33 AM, Philippe Amard wrote:

Hi Steve!

What colours!
I'm surprised at the vegetation, looks like deserts are no longer what they used to be.

high desert Philippe... we can have good rainful, and recently there were major flash floods down the canyon...

canyons can be dangerous places, especially when it does rain...

Steve

And now I understand why Alice wants to drag me over there :-D

Thanks for this wonderful and teasing sight.
Amitiés
Phil...x

Steve Barbour wrote:

El Sabino Canyon, outside Tucson, beautiful rugged country, the home of rattlesnakes, bighorn sheep, mountain lions...

many other animals....

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/PAW2007/elsabino.jpg.html

M8  lux 35mm 1.4 ASPH

thanks, Steve