[LRflex] Re: IMG: Blondie & BooBoo

  • From: Andy Wagner <yxandy2001@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 20:00:46 -0700 (PDT)

Trade ya. Mine doesn't have a clue except when something interferes with his
time off. By the way, I took the liberty of forwarding your series to
SWMBO. This has got to be blind love commenting. She said
 "Fantastic pictures.  If you were there you could do just as good."
Sure I could dear, Get me a DMR, 10 yrs off of my day job and let me pratice
for
12 hrs a day and I might (and that's a big "might")come close.
Regards
YXAndy