[LRflex] Re: IMG: Blondie & BooBoo

  • From: Doug Herr <wildlightphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 22:34:06 -0400 (EDT)

Philippe Amard wrote:

>Other : Were you in the canoe?

Nope, on land.  It was raining much of the time so it wasn't dry land.

>And
>How fast can you :
>a) run
>b) paddle
>c) swim

It's not necessary to run faster than the bear.  I only have to run faster than
the other people.

>I'm happy you came out of the encounters safely and had the excellent
>idea to share your nuggets.

It was a great privilege to watch BooBoo learn to fish for himself.  The first
time he caught a live fish, Blondie came over to look and BooBoo told her quite
clearly that this fish was HIS and he wasn't going to share.  After this, each
time he caught a fish he took it away into the forest to eat it.

Thanks for looking, and for your comments.

Doug Herr
Bearman of Lake Tahoe
http://www.wildlightphoto.com