[LRflex] Re: IMG: A portrait at ISO 1600

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 14:00:59 -0800

At 22/02/2009, you wrote:

Sweet Margaux celebrated her second birthday last night.
http://tinyurl.com/bs8av4

L1 - Artificial light - PS used to wipe some chocolate out a corner of her mouth ...

Philippe!

I have to agree with Ted ... what you did with the shot, in PS, was what you thought best ... and nobody's business but your own.

As for the ISO 1600 ... in this case, it made the lovely shot possible. From the look of things, I suspect that you've used some noise control (whether in a separate program or through your "development" software (LR?)) but that only adds to the soft, ethereal look to the shot.

I hope the shot makes Margaux's parents happy ... it sure made me smile! :-)