[LRflex] Re: IMG: A Casual Party

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 11:29:45 -0700

Nice group of portraits.  If I had to pick a favorite it would be your dad.
It is funny, when I clicked on it I did not expect to  see someone who
looked more my age.  That thought just popped into my head and I thought of
my own dad and my personal bias to the word "Dad".  A comment not worth much
photographically, but it was interesting to me.

On the last one, the only thing that struck me was the branch coming out of
your cousin's head.  I know these are just informal shots, so the branch
doesn't detract from the meaning of the photo to you or to them.

Aram