[LRflex] IMG: A Casual Party

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: “lrflex“ <LeicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 11:09:00 -0400

Hi Group,
there was a big gathering to celebrate my brother's birthday last weekend and
it was requested I try and get some pictures. Many of the guests, friends, and
family, hadn't all been able to cross paths at the same time in years. I think
I came away with some nice images, here are a few.
The Birthday Boy, Happy as a Clam:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zeissfan/7428647400/in/photostream/lightbox/

My Dad, pretending to be old:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zeissfan/7428646016/in/photostream/lightbox/
(Logs more Canyon Miles in his Nevada Hiking Club as a snowbird than most of
the year rounders)

My Cousin and her Husband: Happily married almost 25 years:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zeissfan/7472601884/in/photostream/lightbox/
I photographed their wedding. (Badly)

Richard in Michigan

?Sharpness is such a bourgeois concept?