[LRflex] Re: Help!

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 13:56:20 -0700

Hi David.  Just back from our trip.  One idea.  Do you think it may be a
profile issue?  Are profiles available for their print system that you could
apply to your files and see if that makes a difference?  Just a thought.

Got lots of photos to process.  They do accumulate when you are on the road
for two months.

Aram