[LRflex] Re: Hell bent...

  • From: "Linda Vermeiren" <linda.vermeiren@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 16:01:13 +0200

Dear Davind,

I agree with all your remarks.

I once went into such an open field , alone with a horse.

I don't know anything about horses.

I took photos.

I'll look them up.

It was a dangerous thing to do . The woman said the horse would avoid racing
into me, still it is a thing I have not repeated...

Something that bothers and annoyes me as well   :

I get no answer by mail of the Darling Fondry  ( tel
1/800-263-5588/613-566-4404  poste 5094 )  in which I ask what the decisions
are about the arts residences , since I have to arrange job things at the
latest beginning of next week.

I do not understand why they don't answer me .

Between us , it is very unpolite. I registered, send them work and now I cannot
even get a date , nothing.

Phoning is other hours than here.
And I think it will be very expensive (and it is also unnecessary to me)

It is in Quebec (Caroline Andrieux)

Is there anybody that can help n before I have to do this expensive  call???

Yours sincerely

Linda

PS

the mail: