[LRflex] Have Leica R3 to trade for Nikon D50 or D70

  • From: Shawn Zenor <shawner@xxxxxxx>
  • To: LeicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 21:44:35 -1000

Have fully functioning Leica R3 MOT, with winder and side grip. In
good shape showing signs of normal use- strap rubbing, scuffing, etc.
Serial #1516719 (Portugal) Works great, but I have two of them and am
in need of a Nikon D50 or D70 (with or without lens).  Images
available upon request.  Let me know what you have!  Thanks-
Shawn

Shawn Zenor
Volcano, HI
cell: 808.896.3158