[LRFlex] Re: Happy Snaps: Spike's Breakfast

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 12:37:32 -0800

OK. Now that I have read a few commnets on flare, I really don't see any on my monitor at school. I see some out of focus branches, but the main looks fine for a Provia shot. Maybe I'll look at home on a better and bigger monitor.

Aram

From: Doug Herr <telyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [LRFlex] Happy Snaps: Spike's Breakfast
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 20:20:39 -0800

The first photo on my website made with Sal DiMarco's Canon FD 400mm f/2.8
L: a spike-antlered Mule Deer munches on dry leaves:

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/mammals/spike.jpg

Technical stuff: Leicaflex SL, Canon FD 400mmm f/2.8 L, Provia 100F, tripod,
knee pads. This is a crop from about 50% of the slide. Comments and
suggestions welcome.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com