[LRflex] Re: Happy Birthday LRFLEX !

  • From: Philippe Amard <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 21:38:16 +0100

Welcome to the - what does David write in such instances? is it circus?
, Flavio.
I'm sure you'll enjoy the spirit over here - sharing tips, information
and jokes is part of the game.
BTW: Do you happen to have photographs posted somewhere we could see them?

Long live your gear, and film too, of course.

Phil...x