[LRflex] Re: Happiness is a warm - Scanner?

Douglas,

I particularly like the room lighted ones. We had a red Angora cat
whose colouring was similar to Posy,

We now have  a female Ocicat, whose tabby stripes and leopard
spots causes her to disappear against almost any background
outdoors.

Keep up the good work.

Jerry