[LRflex] Fw: Catalogues for the WestLicht Photographica Auction on December 4th

  • From: "Axel Collier" <axel.collier@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 15:48:30 +0200

Not for the poor ;-)
----- Original Message -----
From: WestLicht Auction
To: axel.collier@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, October 15, 2010 1:52 PM
Subject: Catalogues for the WestLicht Photographica Auction on December 4th

      Dear Friend of Photographica,

      we are pleased to invite you to our upcoming auction on December 4th,
2010 which will be held in our Vienna based Camera Museum WestLicht. As with
our last auctions, we once more are able to offer an outstanding selection of
cameras and photographs.

      Two catalogues will be published early November:

      Catalogue for the Photo Auction on December 4th 2010
      Lavish softbound catalogue for the auction on December 4th 2010, almost
every lot pictured on a single side, full color, 140 pages:

        a.. EURO 15.- (shipping costs within Europe included in the sales
price)
        b.. EURO 20.- (orders from outside Europe including worldwide shipping)

      Catalogue for the Camera Auction on December 4th 2010
      Printed catalogue for the upcoming camera auction, spiral bound digital
color print, each lot is illustrated with one image, 90 pages:

        a.. EURO 25.- (shipping costs within the Europe included in the sales
price)
        b.. EURO 30.- (orders from outside Europe including worldwide shipping)

      To order your copies please click here.

      The highlights of the camera auction are the black Leica MP-2 and the
Leica 250 GG with electric motor. Equally rare is the black painted Nikon S2-E,
which is estimated at 160,000-180,000 EUR.

      Among the highlights of the photo auction is a spectacular portrait of
Egon Schiele by Anton Josef TrÄ?ka dating from 1914 - only 3 copies of this
photo are known to exist. This auction will also see a high standard assortment
of other exclusive photo art including works by Nobuyoshi Araki, Eugène Atget,
David Royston Bailey, Henri Cartier-Bresson, Robert Doisneau, Elliott Erwitt,
Robert Frank, Nan Goldin, Philippe Halsman, Thomas Hoepker, Horst P. Horst,
Mario Giacomelli, Alberto Korda, Marc Riboud , Josef Sudek, Josef Anton TrÄ?ka,
Hans Watzek and Weegee.

      The complete range of lots for both auctions can be found in our on-line
catalogue which will be available by end of October at our auction web page.

      Should you wish to come to Vienna for the auction, we are able to offer
you special rates at the Mercure Secession Hotel â?? please refer to this
mailing when you make your reservation.

      Please donâ??t hesitate to contact us in case you have any further
questions concerning bidding at the auction, any of the offered lots or the
hotel reservation.

      With best regards,

      Peter Coeln
      WestLicht Photographica Auction