[LRflex] Re: Future R system

  • From: "Axel Collier" <axel.collier@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 14:43:08 +0200

Hi Rob
thank you for looking !
I have always a filter on my Angenieux. I like this lens very much. I even
got nice shots of Flyball (running dogs) with this lens. Prefocus helps a
lot as you can see on my Flickrsite. But i must admit that for sports like
cycling, i do prefer my autofocus everything Nikons ..
Axelred is my nickname at work. My beard is red. And a famous singer in
Belgium is called "Axelle Red". You can find her here :
http://www.axelle-red.com/#/en/home/
Greetings Axel