[LRflex] Fun of the end of an evening.

  • From: Bille Xavier F. <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 22:26:37 +0200

Hello Gals and Guys

Indeed, no artistic value, just for fun (summilux 50mm f1.4, Digilux)

http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/Agfa/_1020940_dev.jpg

Alternate with the Vario Elmar (less fun ):

http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/Agfa/_1020918_dev.jpg

Now, the idea: the summilux creates a very special image, with a low DOF.

I have bitten onto a 58mm Rusian Helios for the Digilux (item to be received
from Ukrainia). My idea? Recreate the Digilomograph

Question: what is your experience with such a lens, what are the odds I get a
true lemon for the project ?

In fact I have loved the presentation of Gary Trodoff . To develop the idea
furthr on, what would happen with a russian lens, budget 25 Euros (including
the M42 adaptor)?

Well, let's be patient.

Sorry for it diverts from the usual R Lens & body but well, one must have fun
sometimes
---------------------------------Xavier F. BILLE Maisons-Alfort - France.
http://www.live.com/getstarted.aspx