[LRflex] Re: Friday flowers, Aram

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 12:57:47 -0400

On Aug 12, 2011, at 6:59 PM, Aram Langhans wrote:

> OOPS.  Obviously the first one had the wrong link.  Lets try this one.
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/sp11/Yos2/untitled-4183.jpg.html
>
> Aram

Aram,

that is a full on Wowser shot.

I could futz around and find some quibles with whether some of the shadow areas
aren't open enough, but the quibles would be so minor as to easily be from
scaling for posting or from the vagaries of dissimmilarly calibrated monitors
that it would be a venture out to stand on a narrow branch. I Pass on doing so
;-)

Good Job.

RLW