[LRflex] Friday Flowers - Aram

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lug" <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Leica Reflex" <LeicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 15:31:32 -0800

Featuring the amazing 100/2.8 APO from Leica

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/ff/boquet-7233.jpg.html

This is old file from my Canon days, but I have been going through old photos
and clearing some disk space and ran across it.  I put in in at full size, so
if you click on the large size, is is over 9MB, so hope you have a fast
connection.  But, it is worth seeing what that lens can do, even with my old 10
MP camera and no focus stacking.

comments welcome.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

"The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself
would ever have dared dream."   James D. Watson