[LRflex] Re: For the gear-heads amongst us....

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 13:58:20 -0700

At 17/03/2008, you wrote:
Hello All,

Besides looking sharp, nobody mentioned that it must
have been very cold with all that snow out there.  I
remember in the old days cameras had to be preped for
cold weather not to mention frozen battery issues.  I
see the E3 held up well, even the IS.  How long were
you and the E3 out and about?

Gary E

Hi Gary!

It was quite mild, actually. Temps were around -5 (that's 23 in the USA) and it got warmer, as the day progressed. The Oly and I were out and about for about 2 hours, and took 125 photos in that time. The camera was outside my jacket (I keep it inside, when it's cold) for the entire time, and didn't hiccup once.