[LRflex] Re: For the gear-heads amongst us....

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 11:57:05 -0700

You wrote:

Thanks for doing that for me. I have learned that even Glaziers, a large camera store in Seattle, does not have any Olympus gear. That is too bad. There might not be an E-3 to be had or looked at in all of Seattle. I'll have to check into Kenmore Camera, too.

Maybe in southern california I'll stumble upon a store that has it.

They seem to be scarce, in Canadian stores, too. Even in those stores that carry the line, they seem to have trouble getting bodies, though no similar problem with lenses, it seems.

When I first visited my "local" dealer (a 2 hour drive each way) he had no stock. It was only by fluke that he had one when I returned, 3 weeks later. Of course, had he not had one, I'd have spent less money, so I'm not entirely sure it was a good thing! ;-)

Thanks again and I'll tell my mom you said "Hi" :-)

Please do, Aram!  Any friend of yours, is ....