[LRflex] Re: For Rangefinder Buffs...

  • From: Thomas Schofield <tdschofield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 12:15:26 -0700 (PDT)

I was a charter subscriber.  I must have received it
for a decade for free!  Always got fast responses to
the Reader's Services cards for literature requests.

While lining the bird cage one day, my wife found an
article about a local environmental portrait
photographer, who we had do a family portrait.  She
asked where we had heard of her, and my wife (not a
photographer) replied, "I read your article in The
Rangefinder."  She said, "The Rangefinder?  No one
reads The Rangefinder!"  It was a first for her that
The Rangefinder brought her a client.

Tom