[LRflex] Re: For Philippe...

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 12:01:42 -0700

On Mar 8, 2009, at 11:57 AM, David Young wrote:

Fellow Flexers...

Recently, we visited some friends (we do have a few, despite what people may think!) and our friends have some neighbours.

The neighbours own a failed vineyard (the wine was absolutely terrible!) so they have decided to go into the ultra-premium Vodka and Gin business.

was the wine bad enough to relabel it...  Gin and Vodka ?

Our friends had an early sample bottle of each and we had a sip. To be honest, the Vodka (I didn't try the Gin) was poor ... about the same level as any bargain basement Vodka... won't kill you, but certainly not fit for the "Ultra-Premium" segment. Still, it might improve... these are. after all, early days.

But, I could't resist posting a shot of their prototype label, for Philippe, especially... as it reminded me of a "who am I" page, he once had...

http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/Vodka.html

nice label....maybe they should go into the label business...

Steve