[LRflex] Re: Focus screens for R5

  • From: Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 17:42:11 +0200

If I knew Neil ... I'd have explained it first thing - I don't remember if it was up side down, or simply not clicked fast enough - I- resulted in apparently right focus when shooting, and blur in the photos.

Sorry I can't help you more

Neil Gould wrote:

Hi all,

Thanks to all who replied to my inquiry. Not surprisingly,
the various answers raised some interesting questions.  ;-)

Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 17:19:16 +0200
From: Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>

watch carefully before you take the original out - I once
mounted a
replacement incorrectly, yes I can do that ! - result ? a
series of
mighty blurred shots ...
phx

Ok... this deserves more explanation, Philippe! In what way
was your screen mounted incorrectly?

Best,

Neil