[LRflex] Re: Fireworks?

  • From: George Lottermoser <george.imagist@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2014 14:34:51 -0500

On Jul 7, 2014, at 1:06 AM, Philippe wrote:

> Thanks for the hint David - unfortunately I will probably be in Paris
> visiting my daughter then, and since I hate the crowds …
> Also, from childhood I've always felt these displays of gunpowder were
> aggressive, of course even my very own opinion may vary :-)
>
> Amities
> Grumpy? Philippe

Pretty much feel the same.
Plus they've always scared the shit out of our dogs.
Haven't really "enjoyed" them since I was a young boy.

Yet - here - they're virtually unavoidable.
And go off from weeks to before July 4th
to weeks after.

<http://www.imagist.com/blog/?p=8825>
<http://www.imagist.com/blog/?p=8843>

Regards,