[LRflex] Re: Feeling pleased...

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2009 10:09:41 -0800

Philippe wrote:

This is excellent news David, and both good on you and very generous -

Thanks.  I'm quite pleased.

BTW are you folks going to set up a gallery ?

Do you mean a gallery of photo by my students?

If so, not yet, as this is a beginners course. However, the Level II course, to be taught next month, will have them bringing in some photos for evaluation. If there are some which are good enough and if they will allow it, I will post them, for further comments by this august group.

If there is sufficient demand, we may do a "Level III" course, in May, which will consist of a day long outing, as a group. Should this "fly", I will definitely post their work!

Thanks for a VERY good idea, which I had not considered!