[LRflex] FS: Reflex equipment & more

  • From: wildlightphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 05:03:16 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

FS: Stuff I'm Not Using (building cash reserve for the SL10) with price
reductions

Novoflex 400mm f/5.6 T-Noflexar (the good one) with hood, caps, PIGRIF-B focus
grip, shoulder stock, BAL-U bellows (close-focus accessory) and LEA-R "3-cam"
mount adapter for Leicaflex and Leica-R.  This is not a pristine shelf queen,
it shows signs of use but not abuse.  Glass is clean.  Also
has accessory tripod mount forward of the focus grip where I've added a pistol
grip with shutter release cable (Nikon Pistol grip 2).  Leica-R mount can
replaced with mounts for other cameras but the Leica-R mount seems to be stuck.
 US$225

Leitz 400mm f/5.6 Telyt with caps, Televit-V focus grip, 14167 "3-cam"
Viso-to-R adapter.  The Visoflex mount means it can be adapted to a huge
variety of camera mounts.  Glass is clean for a 1960s lens, barrel and Televit
show signs of use, 2 screws missing from forward tripod socket.  US$375

Leicaflex SL2, black chrome, with Leicaflex SL microprism viewscreen.  CLA'd
about a year ago by DAG & re-calibrated for 1.5-volt 625s silver-oxide cell.
Meter needle illuminating lamp not working, otherwise works perfectly.
Light-to-moderate signs of use.  US$675

Leicaflex SL2, silver chrome, with Leicaflex SL microprism viewscreen.  CLA'd a
few years ago by Leica USA & re-calibrated for 1.5-volt 625s silver-oxide cell.
 Meter needle illuminating lamp not working, otherwise works perfectly.
Light-to-moderate signs of use.  US$675

Nikon FTN, meter works great, T shutter setting acts like B otherwise works
well, ssn from long-ago owner engraved on bottom  $75

Nikkormat FTN, viewfinder shutter speed display works funky otherwise works
well, includes spare parts  $25

Prices do not include shipping, reasonable offers will be considered.

FS: wildlight book.  You know you want it!  Read the reviews at
http://wildlightphoto.com/book.html

FS: fine prints of many of my photographs are available, please contact me for
details.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
e-mail wildlightphoto at earthlink dot net
web  www.wildlightphoto.com